Mediation is an opportunity to resolve your disputes peacefully and cooperatively. With the assistance of a skilled neutral, the individuals to the dispute meet to discuss the situation and work toward resolution. As an alternative to the litigiousness of the court system, our services are for the communities in which we are situated and are geared toward helping individuals resolve conflict.
Some of the most notable benefits to mediation include:
- Self-determined process and agreement
- Impartial mediators facilitate
- Problems are solved in a neutral place
- Participants solve their own problems in a way that best meets their needs
- Litigation time and costs can be avoided